Kitten Caboodle

Hi everyone! I'm on the Little Darlings Inspiration Blog today to share with you a sweet kitty design using the new adorable Kitten Caboodle stamps and die set! The kittens were so much fun to color up - I love how the different fur and cheeks give them each their own personalities. The new Raven ink is a rich, dark black and I loved working with it. The dies were delightful to cut with, and I loved adding the little milk bottle and fishie gift. The bright Key Lime Pie sentiment was the perfect finishing touch. This design makes me smile.


The products I've used for this design are: Kitten Caboodle stamps and die set, Raven Hybrid Ink, Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink, North Woods stamps and die set, Dotty Doily die set, Holly Wreath Circle die set, Holly Border die set. Whew! What a list!

The colors I chose for my kittens are:

kitten 1 - E57, 55, 53, 51, R22
kitten 2 - W5, 3, 1, R22

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts