Favorite Distress Oxides

Hello! I'm on the Craftin Desert Divas blog today to share (one of my) favorite Distress Oxide combos! I especially love this one because you can't go wrong blending the colors together, even though there are 3 of them.


For my project, I blended my Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides to get a galaxy background (minus the black).

What I love about this combination is that where the yellow and pink intersect, you get a soft tangerine color. Where the yellow and blue mix, you'll get a lime green. And where, the blue and pink meet, you get a lovely bright purple. No matter which two colors meet, you are sure to get a nice blend, rather than mud!

The stamp set I used with this project is called Celebration Trolls - I think they are so cute!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts